We think an ultralight pack with proper support and essential features provides a better experience—more efficient and much more enjoyable—than hyper-minimalist stuff sack with zero structure. The difference shows the morning after a 15-mile day, when the Octal 45 proves that comfort is one trail essential you can’t live without.
Features: • AeroSpan suspension with EVAP moisture wicking shallow-depth ventilated back panel
• Ventilated, dual-density FocusForm shoulder harness and extra supportive hip belts with targeted comfort zones
• Leaf-Spring Lumbar pad for comfortable, energy-saving load transfer
• Ultra-light 7001 aluminum perimeter frame with Anti-barreling support
• Included custom fitted rain cover stows in the top pocket for quick access in unexpected showers
• Removable top zippered pocket to shed ounces and swap-in included ultra-light weather flap to stay protected (stows in top pocket)
• Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades without taking the pack off
• Quick access on-the-go water bottle stow access on both the right and Left sides
• Oversized, durable front stretch mesh pocket for quick access organization
• Dual zippered hip belt pockets provide secure, easy to access storage
• Dual stretch mesh side pockets with Large capacity for bottles, camp sandals, and trekking poles
• Dual adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes
• Ultra-light V-Compression system on side and bottom of bags
• Lower side compression pass-through on side pocket for over/under option
• Gear attachment points on top pocket and main body
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday-Friday: 9am to 10pm ET Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …