Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
• Genuine double-stitched construction: sustainable, durable, high-quality, handcrafted workmanship and fully resoleable
• Clamping lace hooks for easy lacing
• Extra-soft, padded leather collar
• Tensioning lace hook on tongue
• Removable footbed
• Additional Alutherm midsole insulation and a Warmth Plus Layer for insulation underfoot
• Made in Germany
• Weight in g: 550
• Upper: Full-grain leather
• Sole: HANWAG IceGrip ZT
• Sole Features:
• Tread depth 4.5 mm, high number of IceGrip zones (10 per boot/shoe), wide range of use from cleared paths and trails to deep snowy terrain that has not been cleared
• Lining: Leather
• Gender: Men
• Double-Stitched: Traditional construction requiring very skilled labour. The upper and the sole unit are stitched together.
• Ice Grip Sole: A winter sole that provides grip even on black ice. HANWAG IceGrip zones made of a special rubber compound with extremely fine glass particles literally claw into the surface of the ice, rather like sandpaper.
• Leather lining: Extremely comfortable to wear. Provides great fit and rapid moisture absorption. Dries more slowly than synthetic fabrics. Not recommended for use in wetter regions.
• Reduced Seams: Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship.
• WarmthPlusLayer: An insulating layer added to the insole. For extra insulation at low temperatures.