Perfect for working outside, ice-fishing, or snowmobiling, the Icebug Sorix2 is built to help you to take advantage of winter adventures. The BUGrip studded sole keeps you sure-footed, so that slipping is never an issue. An Aluminum Insulation sheet and Boa Pile / Thinsulate lining provides the ultimate warmth, even in outdoor temperatures of -40 degrees. We've topped it off with a fully waterproof upper, to ensure your feet will remain dry and comfortable all day long.
Features: • Upper Action Leather / Textile / BUGdri
• Lining Boa Pile / Thinsulate
• Midsole EVA Sheet Drop In
• Outsole Rubber with BUGrip carbide-tipped studs
• Insock EVA / Insulation Sheet / Aluminum
Technology: • BUGrip : The name of Icebugs studded technology. Shoes with this symbol has a certain amount of carbide tip studs in the sole.
• Waterproof : Products with this symbol are 100% waterproof. The membrane could either be from an external partner brand, like Outdry (see separate description), or our own BUGdri®.
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 150 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.