Thru-Hiker 70 Wing
Details & Promotions
Offering essential ultralight protection for minimalists, thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers, the Thru-Hiker 70 Wing and 100 Wing keep wind and rain at bay with minimal impact on total pack weight. The 70 Wing accommodates 2-3 people and weighs as little as .38 kg (12 oz), while the 100 Wing offers ample room for 3 backpackers at a minimum weight of only .49 kg (1 lb 1 oz). Use a wing shelter by itself on a fastpacking trip along the John Muir Trail, or pair one with the Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 or 3 (sold separately) for added wind and rain protection on a long-haul trip up the Continental Divide.
Ultralight: Ample rain protection with minimal impact on total pack weight.
Adaptable: Set up with trekking or accessory poles, or suspend from a tree.
Compact: Both wings pack down tiny and fit in the smallest of backpacks.
Compatible: Either wing can be paired with Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 or 3.
• Capacity: 2-3
• Color: Blue
• Country of Origin: Imported
• Interior Peak Height (Metric): Variablecm
• Interior Peak Height (Standard): Variablein
• Minimum Weight (Metric): 380g
• Minimum Weight (Standard): 12oz
• Number of Stakes: 6 MSR Needle
• Packed Size (Metric): 23 x 10cm
• Packed Size (Standard): 9 x 4.5in
• Packed Weight (Metric): 460g
• Packed Weight (Standard): 16oz
• Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1,200 mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone.