Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: msr-11782
The best-selling liquid-fuel stove ever made.
The WhisperLite stove has been the number one choice of outdoor adventurers for over 25 years. Backpackers, climbers, hikers and adventure travelers alike have come to rely on its easy-to-use design and durable, stainless steel and brass construction to deliver dependable performance in most any situation.
Reliable: Simple, field-proven performance for over 25 years.
Compact: Flexible fuel line folds small and fits in most MSR® pots.
Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and straight-forward design allow easy cleaning and maintenance in the field.
Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
• Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.9minutes
• Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 136minutes
• Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
• Minimum Weight (Metric): 326g
• Minimum Weight (Standard): 11.5oz
• Packed Weight (Metric): 431g
• Packed Weight (Standard): 15.2oz
• Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.5liters
• Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.1liters