Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket - Boys
Boys’ Insulated Down Sweater.
The Boys’ DOWN SWEATER Jacket from Patagonia is a versatile piece that can be layered or worn on its own for multi-season warmth. It’s insulated with compressible, 600-fill-power Traceable Down that maintains core warmth throughout the seasons. The 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The jacket is tough and durable, lined with a polyester plain-weave fabric. It also features two zippered pockets with reflective webbing pulls, a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth and a drawcord hem to adjust the fit.
- Windproof shell fabric
- DWR finish and is made of
- 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down
- Quilt-through construction
- Zip-through stand-up collar
- Internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- spandex cuff binding and internal cuff gaiter