Performance Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Socks - Unisex
Whether you run on a treadmill, on a sidewalk, on a track, or on a trail, your feet should stay as comfortable as possible. These low ankle socks are built to help with that. They offer a performance-oriented fit, breathability, and reduced slippage. Plus, their Indestructawool™ technology helps them last through the miles, and the targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot add just the right support. And because they’re made with ZQ-certified Merino wool, they’re comfortable and odor-resistant. For better comfort on your next run, choose our Men’s Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle sock.
• Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
• 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
• Mesh zones for added breathability
• Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
• Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
• 54% Merino Wool 29% Nylon 14% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane