Upslope 35L Snowsports Backpack
Details & Promotions
• Roomy side pockets store and provide on trail access to a 1L water bottle or climbing skins.
• Avalanche compartment with dedicated probe and shovel handle sleeves keep tools separated from dry gear in main compartment.
• Versatile carry options include A-frame and diagonal ski carry or horizontal or vertical snowboard carry.
• Bottom loop on ski and snowboard carry quickly adjusts for varying widths of skis and boards and stows to prevent snagging.
• Store helmet either on the bottom of the backpack for simple retrieval or storage while wearing the pack or on the front of the pack.
• Easily access gear in the bottom of your pack and keep your backpanel snow free with backpanel access to the main compartment.
• Insulated hydration sleeve and dedicated reservoir pocket helps prevent your hose from freezing and reservoir separated from main compartment in case of leaks.
• Protective goggle pocket with soft, fleece like lining.
• Stowable ice axe loop holds a mountain tool but can be tucked away to prevent snagging.
• Top compression cinches down your load to prevent gear from sloshing around in your pack.
• Material: 420D Cordura Nylon
• Volume: 35 l
• Height: 56 cm
• Depth: 31 cm
• Length: 36 cm
• Weight: 1.38 kg
• Warranty by manufacturer: 25 years